Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Sunday
This is the first Easter since my mission that I can remember not being home. I could have gone down after church today but wasn't feeling up to it so, I planned to just stay home and eat cereal or something. Well, a good friend in the ward wouldn't let me have cereal so she invited me to her parents home which happens to be my bishop's home. It was nice. It was sorta like being home. It is was good to see other families that also have random conversations and say things to embarrass each other! Of course being home would have been better but this worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eat Cereal! What kind? That's great that you have such a good friend and you had a good Easter. Random conversations are the best!
I'm glad that you had a friend who would not let you eat cereal for easter dinner. It's always great to find out that other people are just as crazy as we are.
Post a Comment