Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday night 11pm!

I can't sleep but I need to! The alarm goes off at 545am and I need some shut eye! But since I can't sleep here is a brief update of my life....

Work - It appears that I will be taking over the position of the person I have been assisting. She isn't so happy about it but it seems management is extremely impressed with me. So, hopefully the announcement of the change will happen soon so that the ackwardness will be out there! I am really truly excited! The site manager to whom I will be his admin assistant is also a member which is really nice! So wish me luck in my new adventure. Hopefully within the next 6 weeks I will be made permanent too!

Henry - So, it appears we will be getting engaged the next time I visit (which will be no later than May 12th)! I realize it seems odd that I know about it ahead of time but given our situation, it is what it is. I also have had a realization recently that the reason most of you have ill feelings towards Henry is because of seeing my heartbreak at times and my complaining. I must say that Henry has never done anything directly to me to hurt me. And lately he has been nothing but wonderful. He truly has the biggest heart. I am not very easy to date...actually I am a crazy girl in a romantic relationship. He is so forgiving and just truly loves me for who I am. Together he and I haven't made the best decisions but we are working on fixing those decisions. I pray that each of you will give him a chance and that sooner than later you will be able to see what I see in him.

Wilbur - He is wonderful! He is the best!

Family - More patient than I deserve! Love them ALL! Hope that somehow I can be a better person and example!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

That is great about your job! Nothing like a pat on the back (and a promotion) to let you know you are doing well!

Linda said...

It sounds like things are really looking up for you! That is awesome--I don't think I realized what a hard time you've been going through. We love you!

Suzie Howe said...

Amy you know we love you and want to be truly happy. So if you are happy we are happy for. That is great news about the job.

Sarah said...

That's great about the job! I hope it goes well:)