So I am not so great at this blogging thing. It takes me a month between entries! So, let me give a brief run down of the last month of my life...
um...really, the only thing other than going to Tucson alot is....I am a real full time employee of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage now! No more temporary status! It is great! I am not making what I was making at my previous job but I am extremely happy! I work with a great bunch of people! I am considering getting a part time to make up for the lost money and to keep busy. I doubt I will end of doing it just cuz I like my free time even if a bulk of it is spent at home just me and Wilbur.
I do have a some really great friends up here that I spend at least 2 evenings a week with. They are a great family and have really taken in this lonely girl!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy, hook a brother up with a good mortgage; I'm buying a house soon. What's up with the interest rates these days? Everyone is telling me over 6%. What is up with that????
You go GIRL!!
Obedience brings blessings...and revelation.
If you get a part time job it has to be a hobby that you love like, singing in a hotel lobby or stage manager or Milk Product mother of a Princess blizard specialits.
Post a Comment