Well....I am home cozy in my chair after a day of church. I sang at the first ward conference of 6. I was asked to sing as a part of the relief society meeting for all ward conferences. I am singing a duet with my roommate, playing for her for one song and then singing 3 songs myself. Well today wasn't my best as I just got my voice back on Wednesday. And it isn't back all the way! We do it all again in two weeks.
I have been working no less than 60 hours a week as of late. I am starting to train for the triathlon. I got my temple recommend today too. Been an eventful year so far!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on so many levels! Your voice at not your best is other peoples dream voice, i bet you sounded great! Yay temple recommend!
You go girl! We'll get up there to the temple soon and Lesley is right.
yay for temple recommends and for trainging for a triathalon! You've inspired me to train for another marathon!
Post a Comment