Monday, June 30, 2008
Nobody Pass out please!
It is yet another Monday morning and I am getting ready to head to work. It was great to be home this weekend and spend time with the family. The girl sleepover (with baby Dan being the only boy) brought together the 22 women in the family and it was great fun! I feel blessed to have been there for Dan's ordination. He really is such a tender hearted and wonderful little duder! More fun to come this weekend! Off to earn the big bucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's great to know the estrogen-set had a good time too. We manly men and boys had great fun too even though you outnumber us. Too bad you didn't have any double-stuffed Oreos, heh, heh,heh.
Ron, we had triple-stuffed--so there. :-) I've got to get some pictures up of all that has been going on because you're right, Amy, it's been way fun!
Post a Comment