I am home just watching TV...typical saturday night for me and wilbur.
Here is a website that has been started my friend Heather that was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She is an amazing girl. If you don't get a chance to read it here is just what I think makes her amazing. She has great long dark naturally curly hair. Since she will lose it all during chemo, she cut it today to donate it to locks of love! In her sad time she is thinking of others! She is amazing!
http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/viewHome.do
Anyways...that is my update this fine cool Saturday night. I actually have the windows open i my apartment and it is 70 degrees! I love it!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lemons to lemonade. Some people restore your faith in humanity. BTW, you should still do the 8 random things from Melissa. You don't really have to tag 8 other people. If I can ever get through the Idaho ramblings I plan to throw mine out there for all to see.
Your friend truly sounds incredible. What a beautiful act of kindness. I hope everything will be ok for her and her family. And a nice night in Phoenix? In October? Sounds lovely.
Post a Comment