And I have yet to post. So here is it my first November post.
Work - crazy busy week this past week. We had to move from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor. It wasn't fun! I still have to completely clean up our space on the 2nd floor this week. But I did have 8 hours of OT. That isn't so bad!
Now this week I have to get myself moved. I am moving about a mile or so north of where I am now. I am moving in with a friend of some friends. I just can't afford to live alone anymore and I am sad! I love living alone but it will be fine to have a roommate again.
That is about it! Love to you all!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Moving is such a sweet sorrow...
Post a Comment