Saturday, January 23, 2010

it's about time for a new post....sorry no pictures though

So, things up here in Minnesota are going well. The weather has been mild by Minnesota standards but would be considered cold and crazy for AZ. I am enjoying it. I tend to run warmer than most. Today my friend Melissa and I spent a chunk of the day at the Mall of America. It is H-U-G-E! We probably only walked 1/4 of it and we where there for about 5 hours!

Work has been going really well. I have no doubt that moving here was the best move for me. I have met some great people that are on my side and want to help me grow. I have had some good opportunities to be a part of some projects that are getting me noticed even more! So, I decided that I need to dress a bit more professional. That said...i no longer carry one of my zipper purse to work. I purchased some nice dress shoes today at DSW. I actually wear makeup every day too!

That is about it about me for now!

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Sounds like life is good for you Amy! Glad to hear it. We look forward to seeing you soon for Morgan's baptism.

Lesley said...

I think of you every morning when I am getting the kids in the car to catch the bus, brrrr its cold. But then I think how cold is it for Amy. Sounds like you are where you are suppose to be, that is always good. We miss you and can't wait to see you :)

Grandpa Howe said...

You go girl! The trip was well worth it. I can hardly wait to visit you there and see Prairie Home Companion live. They are broadcasting from Tucson this Saturday but tickets are more than I care to spend. See ya soon!

Allyson & Jere said...

But I LIKED the zipper purse. But, good for you and your corporate self!

Katie said...

just to rub it in, the sun is shining bright and warm here in az