Thursday, March 4, 2010
Biggest Loser!
So...now that our sweet Bekah is 18 she and I would like to do an audition tape to be on the biggest loser! That said...we need your help. I will be in Tucson the end of March and we would like to make our video on Sunday March 28th! Unfortunately I am not the most creative! We would like your help in coming up with a video idea. The only thing I want for sure is to have as many members of the family in the video as possible! Thoughts anyone?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think as long as you mention you are the oldest of ten and she is the youngest of ten, I mean that right their is unique to have a family situation with ten children. You two would make for some awesome television!! Is it just a tape or are their live interviews too, because you too would do great at that too :) Fingers crossed, arms folded....
Post a Comment