Sunday, November 14, 2010

1 year anniversary in Minneapolis

It's hard to believe that 365 days ago dad and I arrived here in Minneapolis! My how time flies! Sure I spent mid May to mid June in Arizona and August 9th to Nov 10th in St Louis but never the less....I paid rent and called Minneapolis home for the last year!

We had our first real snow fall yesterday....a good 8 inches and Pete was in heaven! Wilbur....not so much! He is not a fan!

Who knows where I will be a year from now...only time will tell....

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Does this mean you might be moving? Even though you are so far away it doesn't seem like it because you have been able to visit often. I was just remembering when you lived with us and we would all sit on your bed to watch a show, go for a bike ride, walk in pioneer clothing to the park, go for DQ runs, those were great times. Miss you and know that Minneapolis is lucky to have you.

Grandpa Howe said...

Time has flown right by. Maybe it will get down into the 20s before Pete leaves.