Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Been a while

So...it has been a while....since I posted last I spent almost 4 weeks in AZ and 9 days in Denver! I have applied for jobs in Tucson and in Scottsdale. I would like to get back to AZ because I really miss the family. I have a phone interview for the Scottsdale job on Wednesday (1/26 at 1:30 CST). They filled the Tucson job without even giving me a chance...oh well! I have declared this year the year of me! I am planning to do things I have always wanted to and needed to do. One of those things is get braces...i will be getting them on February 7th. Crazy I know but something that has been needed for a long time! So it is time! I am also making small changes each day to hopefully shed some lbs and get to a healthier place in my life. It is a hard thing to do when living alone! I am hoping to plan a cruise and trip to disneyland. I would also like to go to Florida to visit some friends there! I have 7 weeks of vacation and plan to use it all!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Jeremy always raves about Scottsdale. That would be awesome if you got the job there. How you can stand all that cold and snow in Minnesota is beyond me. I would say that's awesome about the braces but you've always had a perfect smile, so I don't see how it could be improved!

Jeremy said...

I could use 7 days of vacation. That'd be nice. I do have to burn 30 days before Oct 1 or I'll lose them.