1. I clean my ears with qtips at least once everyday.
2. I am addicted to my phone. I know that may not come as surprise to anyone but the first step is admitting it right.
3. I don't like clothes. You will almost always find me at home in my "angel panties" (that is what Jolene calls them).
4. I still love the part of cookie batter when there is just butter and sugar.
5. Sometimes I wish I wasn't the oldest.
6. I still try to change my route to work so that the mafia won't follow me. (thanks dad!)
7. Sometimes I wish I could back to my mission and stay as a missionary forever. Life was a less selfish kind of hard.
8. I don't like to follow the rules.
So there...a glimpse into my boring life.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How much do I love it when Amy is on top of my sidebar list! I'm thinking I need more explanation of this mafia thing. Too funny. And when you mentioned the butter/sugar thing, it reminded me of the boys' argument yesterday about "sticky cheetos"? What are they talking about? I hope we'll get to keep hearing about your awesome, "boring" life! :-)
Mine is brownie mix with just the oil added. I could eat that till the batter is gone...what confession :)
Post a Comment