Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All for Linda....

Linda - thanks for the sweet comment. I will try to do better and blog more often. I just think my life is rather boring. Thanks for the sweet blog about our Dan. And yes that was me holding Holman.

I feel so unworthy of the family I have. I have been a horrible example and not the best older sister and thank heavens my siblings are smarter and better than I will ever be.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Unworthy nothing! And as for the boring life, did i mention where I live, spend a day here and you will run back home take a hot shower watch your favorite show and think this ain't so bad! :) We love you!

Linda said...

Aww, Amy, you're making me blush. :-) But hey, wait a minute--I for one love to hear what you're up to. And I'll take a person with the kindest heart (even though it gets them into trouble sometimes) over someone who seems perfect anyday. :-)